Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

So, where are we going to be for Thanksgiving? Oh Yes, right here where we live. I am so excited to eat!!!
Jason's favorite things to eat are turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes.
Guys are so weird, they like to eat food, me, I like the sweet stuff!
I love to dip chocolates with all the girls. The maple fondant is so so yummy! I secretly pop them in my mouth while I roll them! We make them around Thanksgiving so they will last till Christmas (think what you want).
Brighton likes whipping cream--she will have it all over her pointer finger!
Rex loves to drink the cider. Rex also will have his fingers all over the cream!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I am so glad you decided to join the blogging world--and your stars a beautiful! We have two blogs feel free to check them both out!
amandjoe.blogspot.com
chaseandchance.blogspot.com

Glitzy Glass Stars said...

So cute, thanx . . I didn't know if I should keep this private--a private blog? What do you think?