Friday, December 19, 2008

Our Family Picture


Over Thanksgiving a while ago we took these together. It was so fun to be together that weekend. I love to shop (crap, not good) so we went the day after Christmas to the BLACK FRIDAY. I have to confess I bought 5 pairs of shoes that day. They were all on killer sale, but honestly I tried not to speak of it with Jason. I love shoes! The other confession is how horrible I eat. We make Christmas Candy during Thanksgiving. We make nut balls, fudge, suckers, taffy, yeah I ate lots of everything.

2 comments:

JoHanna said...

I love the family picture! way cute.

Hilarie said...

That is such a cute family picture. I saw your comment on Haylie's blog and I thought I'd check to see if you have a blog and you do! Two! Your glitsy glass stars stuff is so cute. If you would like to see our blog send me and e-mail at hilariep@gmail.com, its private.